To all Americans and their leaders

To all Americans and their leaders:

Hear the Word of God, before the wrath of God comes.
I have been waiting for you for a long time. I give My many blessings to you, even more abundance than many nations of the earth.
Yet your merchants created much mischief and misery on the earth.
Your leaders abandoned Me.
Your films inflict moral corruption, witchcraft and adultery across the earth.
Yes, you whole nation..have fallen to the spirit of jezebel and the spirit of mammon.
Few of you do not worship mammon.

Hear the Word of God, all Americans. Stay away, stay away from modern Babylon.
Before the great wrath of God befalls you.

If there are twenty people, or ten people who truly fear Me and live in holiness, then I will spare the city away from My wrath to come.

If you hear this warning, this is My final warning to you, all Americans.

Repent, repent, for the ax is at the base of the tree, and every tree that does not bear fruit will become bait for fire.

Remember the judgments on Sodom and Gomorrah.

September 24, 2022.
02:44

Yeshua Hamasiah
(Submitted via Victor Christianto)

Hear this prophecy from the Bible:

Revelation 18:4-6 (KJV)  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Komentar

Postingan Populer