forbidden fruit: A detransitioner's story of regret and faith


forbidden fruit: A detransitioner's story of regret and faith

By Chloe Cole, Op-ed contributor
August 27, 2026

π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš’πšŠπš— π™Ώπš˜πšœπš, 
I was hardly a stranger to loneliness and alienation in my childhood.

After-school hangouts, sleepovers, even just feeling like anyone was on my team were all things I thought I may only ever dream of, growing up. It proved much easier to get lost in the internet, video games, or my own creativity than to try being part of the world around me. After all, many of my closest “friends” would only be there out of pity, ridicule, to erase the artwork that I worked hard on, or pressure me into downing 3 shots of liquor for the first time when we were only 11 so they could laugh at me while I stumbled. In a world so cruel, why would I want to be there at all?

πš‚πš˜πšžπš›πšŒπšŽ:

Uploaded Image

Komentar

Postingan Populer