Letter from a senior doctor from Japan -- continued

Letter from a senior doctor in Japan

---

Hello.
I believe that the mysterious pneumonia that frequently occurs in children in China and the US is 6G.
I have searched the internet and have not found anything like it.
The 5G has caused interstitial pneumonia in the elderly, but the 6G seems to cause interstitial pneumonia in children (infants).
Since 6G is above 90 GHz, I think it will cause interstitial pneumonia in children (infants) as well.
It has been labeled as Toxoplasma pneumonia on the internet, but I have determined that it is a lie, just as it was with the coronas.
I think this is a plot by the "deep state" to create a new infectious disease hoax and then vaccinate and kill people.
Do you have any information on this?
Thank you in advance for your help.


For 6G, the 90G-300GHz range is considered as the main target of study.

Correction. The frequency was incorrect.
Please correct it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer