Letter from a senior doctor in Japan -- continued (part 2)

Letter from a senior doctor in Japan -- continued (part 2)

---

At the time of the coronavirus, the world was in an uproar after broadcasting a complete lie.

There was no such thing as a coronavirus, and it was 5G.

My friend has determined that the mysterious pneumonia that has been occurring among young children in China is 6G. I think that judgment is correct.

It is possible that nothing is happening, because there is no border blockade at all.

It is also possible, my friend decided, that they are just broadcasting a lie that the mysterious pneumonia was mainly caused by young children.

However, since 6G is a high-frequency radio wave above 90 GHz, my friend believes that there is a high possibility that pneumonia has also occurred in young children. I also judge that there is a high possibility.


--

I am not sure, but my Japanese friend guessed that this is pneumonia caused by 6G.

Since 6G is a high frequency over 90Ghz, I determined that it can cause interstitial pneumonia in infants.


Komentar

Postingan Populer