At the sounding of My trumpets....


*'"AT THE SOUNDING OF MY TRUMPETS, RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE."'*

In an astonishing Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, at 5:30 AM, in the morning of 26th April 2018, I found myself with a group of sons and daughters of The LORD, by a Pool of water.

I then gently washed my face at the Pool. The Pool water had a soft, gentle, soapy texture to it. As I Continued to wash my face gently, I was Divinely made aware, in the Vision of The LORD, that Jesus Christ used to wash His face by (at) the same Pool.

While still at the Pool washing my face, I suddenly heard a loud Trumpet Sound; and then immediately after the Trumpet Sound, The LORD Spoke by Voice, and He said: '"At The Sounding of My Trumpets, Rapture Will Take Place."'

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

This is The First time ever, that The LORD has allowed me to hear The Heavenly Sound of Trumpet. I Heard One Loud Trumpet Sound. Perhaps several Trumpets being blown in Unison (in one accord), because The LORD then says: '"At The Sounding of My Trumpets, Rapture Will Take Place."' Even though, it sounded to me like one Trumpet being sounded (Blown). The Trumpet (s) that will be Blown (Sounded), to usher in The Rapture---I now know how it (they) will Sound---for it is now etched in my spirit, after this encounter of and with The LORD.

This can mean only one thing: That The Rapture of The Bride of Christ is imminent. How imminent is Only known by The LORD God Almighty----For Nobody knows the Day or the Hour at which The Rapture of The Bride of Christ will take place. But these are some of the ultimate signs. Therefore, Always be Ready.

SHALOM!!!

1st Thessalonian 4:16-17 '"For The LORD Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet The LORD in the air. And thus we shall always be with The LORD."'

1st Corinthians 15: 51-52 '"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."'

Mathew 24: 31 '"And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."'

Daniel 12: 10 '"Many shall be Purified, made White, and Refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the Wise shall understand."'

Mathew 3:16-17 '"When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."'

Mathew 24: 36-37 '"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."'

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

Kevin Mirasi 

https://injesuschrististand.blogspot.co.ke/2018/04/at-sounding-of-my-trumpets-rapture-will.html

Dikirim dari ponsel cerdas Samsung Galaxy saya.

Komentar

Postingan Populer