Shalom, some days ago I got an email from an unknown person, he asked several questions concerning Jesus and rapture. Here were my answers:
1. According to John chapter one, who is Jesus Christ?
- He is Logos, the Word of God who came to this world and became human being. He is also the Lamb of God who gave His life for the salvation of the world.
2. How does a person become a born again Christian?
- A person becomes born again if he/she repents from his/her sins and confess them to God in a prayer, then he/she should pray to receive Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit in his/her heart.
- without repentance, receiving Jesus will not do much changes.
3. Do you believe in the rapture of the church?
- Yes, i believe that some Christians will be lifted up, although they may or may not be the whole members of churches in the world.
- The reason that only some will be lifted up is because there are unholy members in the churches too.
4. If you do believe in the rapture, then when will it come in relation to the tribulation?
- In my opinion, rapture will take place before the seven years of the Great Tribulation.
- since the Great Tribulation may take place soon, then rapture will take place soon too, but when will it happen i cannot tell for sure.
Hopefully the above answers will satisfy you.
Version 1.0: 10 april 2016, 7:38
Beware Of Satan's Latest “New International Reader's Version” (NIRV): The Antichrist's Bible! By David J. Stewart | October...
*Pembangunan Bait Suci ke-3. Antikristus dan Rapture di depan mata kita!* Salah satu topik yang paling hangat dibicarakan berkaitan dengan A...
By Tim McHyde my FREE article on the exciting Millennium changes... Big Changes When Jesus Returns - Including Pets Gone Vegetarian ...